- 28 Ted Rogers Way1+1 1Toronto$2,080 Read More
- 39 Upper Duke Cres1 1Markham$305,000 Read More
- 297 College St2 2Toronto$2,500 Read More
- 426 University Ave2 1Toronto$2,500 Read More
- 2126 Bayview Ave3+1 3Toronto$899,800 Read More
- 5418 Yonge St2 2Toronto$395,000 Read More
- 761 Bay St1+1 1Toronto$2,098 Read More
- 22 Carriage Walk3 2Aurora$544,000 Read More
- 4 Old English Lane6+2 7Markham$5,500 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.