- 47 Rainbow Valley Cres4 3Markham$699,000 Read More
- 40 Hargrave Lane3 4Toronto$1,239,990 Read More
- 101 Peter St1 1Toronto$353,000 Read More
- 20 Bruyeres Mews1 1Toronto$355,000 Read More
- 105 Gypsy Roseway3 3Toronto$699,000 Read More
- 3175 Mcdowell Dr3 2Mississauga$1,500 Read More
- 105 Hollywood Ave5+2 7Toronto$6,500 Read More
- 9 Wales Ave S4 2Markham$2,100 Read More
- 83 Borough Dr1 1Toronto$329,000 Read More
- 265 Enfield Pl2+1 2Mississauga$315,000 Read More
- 19 Thornhill Dr3 4Guelph$619,000 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.