- 100 Hayden St1+1 2Toronto$379,000 Read More
- 4 Magpie Way3 4Whitby$429,900 Read More
- 253 South Park Rd1+1 1Markham$329,999 Read More
- 12 Maytime Way3 4Markham$2,000 Read More
- 44 Penhurst Crt4 4Markham$788,800 Read More
- 761 Bay St1+1 2Toronto$1,990 Read More
- 140 Maria Rd3 3Markham$1,800 Read More
- 133 Torresdale Ave2 1Toronto$339,900 Read More
- 42 Tuxedo CrtToronto$1,500 Read More
- 500 Doris Ave3 3Toronto$3,800 Read More
- 49 Delabo Dr5+2 6Toronto$829,000 Read More
- 2900 Steeles Ave EMarkham$58,000 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.