- 904 Adelaide St W3 2Toronto$3,600 Read More
- 27 Rean Dr1+1 2Toronto$1,750 Read More
- 1005 King St W1+1 1Toronto$367,900 Read More
- 2 Wyegate Crt5+2 9Toronto$4,788,000 Read More
- 18 Spring Garden Ave2 2Toronto$2,750 Read More
- 1300 Redwood Lane3 2Pickering$399,900 Read More
- 68 Main St N1 1Markham$299,000 Read More
- 181 Wynford Dr2 2Toronto$2,000 Read More
- 3151 Bridletowne Circ1+1 1Toronto$259,888 Read More
- 133 Wynford Dr1+1 1Toronto$327,900 Read More
- 133 Wynford Dr1 1Toronto$289,900 Read More
- 103 Murray Dr3 2Aurora$1,600 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.