- 599 Gerrard St EToronto$850,000 Read More
- 114 Halldorson Ave4 4Aurora$2,650 Read More
- 3 Dudley Dr3 3Guelph$610,000 Read More
- 32 Fox Grape Rd4+2 4Thorold$419,888 Read More
- 600 Fleet St1Toronto$1,350 Read More
- 2126 Bayview Ave3+1 3Toronto$899,800 Read More
- 24 Maurice Coulter Mews3+1 4Toronto$698,000 Read More
- 181 Wright Ave4+1 4Toronto$729,999 Read More
- 2756 Old Leslie St1 1Toronto$274,000 Read More
- 42 Garnish Green4 3Markham$978,800 Read More
- 117 Dunsfold Dr6+2 5Toronto$898,800 Read More
- 20 North Park Rd2 2Vaughan$649,900 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.