- 664 Lott Cres4 3Milton$2,000 Read More
- 5168 Yonge St2 2Toronto$2,680 Read More
- 37 Galleria Pkwy1+1 1Markham$330,000 Read More
- 307 White's Hill Ave3 3Markham$699,000 Read More
- 21 Golden Meadow Dr5 4Markham$1,288,000 Read More
- 37 Regina Ave W2+2 2Toronto$888,000 Read More
- 16 Caronia Sq3+1 3Toronto$649,888 Read More
- 110 Hopkins StWhitby$600,000 Read More
- 825 Denison St1Markham$10 Read More
- 111 Elizabeth St1Toronto$1,599 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.