- 44 Herbert Wales Cres4+1 4Markham$1,299,000 Read More
- 151 Village Green Sq3 2Toronto$338,800 Read More
- 11 Gleason Ave2+1 2Markham$1,088,800 Read More
- 9 Bogert Ave2+1 2Toronto$2,600 Read More
- 9 Stollery Pond Cres1+1 2Markham$1,950 Read More
- 3 4Oshawa$689,000 Read More
- 520 Steeles Ave W1+1 2Vaughan$329,888 Read More
- 23 Hollywood Ave2+1 2Toronto$449,800 Read More
- 426 University Ave1 1Toronto$1,730 Read More
- 10 Hargrave Lane3 3Toronto$1,169,990 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.