- 345 Fred Evans Crt3 3Newmarket$1,750 Read More
- 22 Linnell St2 3Ajax$1,600 Read More
- 25 Town Centre Crt1+1 1Toronto$293,000 Read More
- 181 Wright Ave4+1 4Toronto$739,900 Read More
- 75 East Liberty St2+1 2Toronto$3,500 Read More
- 217 Chilcott Cres3 3Newmarket$554,800 Read More
- 313 Delray Dr3 3Markham$659,888 Read More
- 18 Southcreek Tr3 3Guelph$1,750 Read More
- 12 Styles Cres3 3Ajax$1,800 Read More
- 4 Old English Lane6+2 7Markham$6,500 Read More
- 5418 Yonge St3+1 2Toronto$545,000 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.