- 38 Lee Centre Dr2 2Toronto$338,000 Read More
- 520 Steeles Ave W1+1 2Vaughan$328,900 Read More
- 101 Peter St1 1Toronto$353,000 Read More
- 825 Denison St1Markham$10 Read More
- 83 Westbourne Ave1 1Toronto$750 Read More
- 83 Westbourne Ave3 1Toronto$1,300 Read More
- 8 Charlotte St1 1Toronto$349,900 Read More
- 41 Frances Ave1+1 1Toronto$900 Read More
- 41 Frances Ave2 1Toronto$1,200 Read More
- 152 St Patrick St1 1Toronto$388,000 Read More
- 173 Sharavogue Ave3 4Oshawa$649,999 Read More
- 70 Temperance St1Toronto$389,900 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.