- 1 1Markham$1,400 Read More
- 51 East Liberty St1 + 1 1Toronto$435,000 Read More
- 9 Davis Rd3 2Aurora$659,900 Read More
- 117 Pond Dr3 2Markham$1,850 Read More
- 75 Snowdon Circ3 + 1 4Markham$1,198,000 Read More
- 19 Silkgrove Terr3 3Markham$1,800 Read More
- 761 Bay St1 + 1 1Toronto$2,098 Read More
- 763 Woodbine Ave2 + 1 1Toronto$2,150 Read More
- 763 Woodbine Ave1 + 1 1Toronto$1,750 Read More
- 763 Woodbine Ave1 1Toronto$1,650 Read More
- 763 Woodbine Ave1 1Toronto$1,700 Read More
- 573 Willmott Cres3 3Milton$1,800 Read More
About Christopher LaFace
At the age of 21, I bought my first investment property. Although initially nervous, like most first time buyers are, I heard too many success stories to be held back. Little did I know that this "investment" was not only an investment in real estate, but an investment in myself, sending me on a life changing path.
At a young age I realized that real estate was where my passions lay. While gaining my ability to trade in real estate, I felt it would benefit my career if I worked alongside some of Ontario's great builders so I can truly learn what goes into a house from the ground up. I sought knowledgeable mentors in the building, selling, and marketing of real estate throughout Ontario.
The power of the market opened my eyes to the value of real estate. Real estate is comprised of many things. It is the nervous-excitement of a new buyer, the embodiment of years of memories, the potential for income-generation/growth, and most importantly one of the largest investments typically made in one's life.